How can I get my 1099 for KMI?


How can I get my 1099 for KMI?


If you own KMI shares through a broker, please contact your brokerage firm for your 1099. If you own KMI shares directly, please contact Computershare to request your 1099

KMI dividends may qualify as return of capital for tax purposes. For more dividend tax information, please click here


Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI)

Media Contacts

(713) 420-NEWS (6397)

(866) 775-5789

For general and business questions click on Contact Us.

Investor Relations Contacts

Investor Relations
(713) 369-9490
(800) 348-7320
1001 Louisiana Street, Suite 1000
Houston, Texas  77002

Shareholder Services
Information for investors with shares held direct through transfer agent. For shares held at a brokerage, investors should contact their investment advisor.
KMI:  (800) 847-4351
ComputerShare website

KMP:  (800) 519-3111
KMR:  (877) 373-6374
EPB:  (888) 417-4835